Marketing Managers are to develop effective and productive marketing plans for their organizations. Marketing Specialists are widely hired by retail, service, manufacturing, healthcare and education industries. This course will offer students the opportunity to expand their knowledge and understanding in customer relationships, product development, brand identity, competitive pricing, distribution channels, marketing communications, advertising, public relations, marketing plans and personal selling.
The objectives of the Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program is to provide:
- Working professionals an opportunity to experience college level study without committing to a full degree program;
- Academic experience and a credential in a given discipline;
- Practical knowledge with an understanding of the integrated nature of business functions;
- The opportunity to explore the issues that characterize the contemporary business environment; and
- The option of pursuing a business administration degree at Frederick Taylor University upon successful completion of the program.
|Admission Requirements||Admissions Application|
|Application / Registration Fee|
|Proof of Graduation: All applicants must provide proof of completion of high school or GED.|
|Personal Identification: All applicants are required to submit a copy of personal identification such as a State driver’s license, government issued identification card, passport, visas, or any government issued photo identification.|
|Completion Requirements||Successful completion of 10 semester units (150 clock hours) of study is required.|
|Coursework Requirements||BUS 201 Introduction to Business Management, 5 units (75 clock hours)
CMM 250 Marketing Management, 5 units (75 clock hours)