Human resources management certificate program is designed to give students a well-rounded foundational knowledge of the most critical issues facing human resources professionals today.
The objectives of the Certificate in Human Resource Management program is to provide:
- Working professionals an opportunity to experience college level study without committing to a full degree program.
- Academic experience and a credential in a given discipline.
- Practical knowledge with an understanding of the integrated nature of business functions.
- The opportunity to explore the issues that characterize the contemporary business environment.
- The option of pursuing a business administration degree at Frederick Taylor University upon successful completion of the program.
|Admission Requirements||Admissions Application|
|Application / Registration Fee|
|Proof of Graduation: All applicants must provide proof of completion of high school or GED.|
|Personal Identification: All applicants are required to submit a copy of personal identification such as a State driver’s license, government issued identification card, passport, visas, or any government issued photo identification.|
|Completion Requirements||Successful completion of 10 semester units (150 clock hours) of study is required.|
|Coursework Requirements||BUS 201 Introduction to Business Management, 5 units (75 clock hours)
CEM 260 Human Resources Management, 5 units (75 clock hours)
|Career Opportunities||43-4160 Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping, 43-4161 Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping, 43-4171 Appointment Clerks, 43-6011 Administrative Assistants, Executive, 43-6014 Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive, 43-9060 Office Clerks, General, 43-9061 Office Assistants, 43-9000 Other Office and Administrative Support Workers, 43-9199 Office Support Workers, All Other|