Supply chain management is driving the world’s major global companies. Emerging markets such as China, India, and Brazil are becoming more interlinked and integrated with the established industrial economies, such as USA and Europe. Logistics and supply chain management are undergoing the greatest changes among the traditional business functions. Development in technology, business relationships, and globalization makes the evolution of logistics the key to sustainable competitive advantage. The program provides students with grounding in operations, logistics, and supply chain management.
The objectives of the Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program is to provide:
- Working professionals an opportunity to experience college level study without committing to a full degree program.
- Academic experience and a credential in a given discipline.
- Practical knowledge with an understanding of the integrated nature of business functions.
- The opportunity to explore the issues that characterize the contemporary business environment.
- The option of pursuing a business administration degree at Frederick Taylor University upon successful completion of the program.
|Admission Requirements||Admissions Application|
|Application / Registration Fee|
|Proof of Graduation: All applicants must provide proof of completion of high school or GED.|
|Personal Identification: All applicants are required to submit a copy of personal identification such as a State driver’s license, government issued identification card, passport, visas, or any government issued photo identification.|
|Completion Requirements||Successful completion of 10 semester units (150 clock hours) of study is required.|
|Coursework Requirements||BUS 201 Introduction to Business Management, 5 units (75 clock hours)
CSC 270 Supply Chain Management, 5 units (75 clock hours)
|Career Opportunities||43-4171 Appointment Clerks, 43-6011 Administrative Assistants, Executive, 43-6014 Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive, 43-9060 Office Clerks, General, 43-9061 Office Assistants, 43-9000 Other Office and Administrative Support Workers, 43-9199 Office Support Workers, All Other|